1946: Founding in Mittweida (Saxony) by Karl-Heinz Kilian, production of tin snips and shoemaker’s nails.
In the 1950s: Escape from the GDR and site relocation, first to Berlin, later to Düsseldorf. Conversion of the product range to engineering, machine overhauling and trade.
1958: Construction of a new production hall at the current site in Langenfeld im Rheinland and start of contract work (turning and drilling) for local customers.
In the 1960s: Expansion of the production area and machinery, focus on deep-drilling as contract work.